We provide most dental service available for your oral health. In the event that we feel the procedure you require is outside the scope of our expertise, we will refer you to a specialist who can better treat your needs. After the specialist has completed the recommended treatment for you, our office will be ready to handle your follow-up care.
We offer the following procedures:
Esthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry such as:
- Porcelain Veneers, for unsurpassed color and the look of natural, straight teeth.
- Composite Bonding, to restore minor cosmetic defects without replacement or major restructuring of the tooth.
- Retreatment of Old Crowns, to make your smile look like it was never touched.
- Teeth Whitening (Bleaching), for the ultimate in effectiveness and convenience.
- Tooth-colored Fillings, for the perfect backup to your white smile.
- Porcelain Crowns and Bridges, for unsurpassed color and translucency.
- Restoring dental Implants, for the closet feeling and fit to your own teeth.
- Limited placement of Dental Implants (titanium root replacement).
- Recontouring of Chipped Teeth, to correct the look of past tooth injury.
- Root Canal Therapy, to save teeth that would otherwise need to be removed.
- Nightguard Therapy, to relax the jaw muscles at night and to protect your teeth from the harmful effects of grinding.
- Wisdom teeth extraction under local anesthesia.
- Pediatric (Children’s) Dentistry, to ensure your child is comfortable and receives proper treatment.
- Sealants, for added protection against tooth decay.
Periodontal Procedures such as:
- Cleanings, for good oral health.
- Scaling and Root Planing, to prevent some of the causes of gum disease and breath.
- Monitored treatment planning for bone loss and periodontal disease.